Movie Review: Insidious

Rating: 8/10
Nail biting: 9/10
~~~~~~~~~~~
It's a scary movie...made me pulled n twisted my man's pants at those nail biting scenes...
It ends with an unexpected twist at the ending...I tot the father was possessed by the devil...instead he was possessed by the granny with a wedding veil on, the one who haunted him when he was young!
All throughout some scenes, I got goose pimples...e....horrible feeling....
Yeah, sometimes, you have to pay extra attention to all those details that your kid is drawing...they may give you some clues...

The movie review mentions that this is abstracted frm a true story... I wonder how true is it but never doubted abt it.... I believe tat there are times, when somethings cannot be explained.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Frog leg claypot rice

Recipe: Braised Duck Wings and Feet

Recipe: Ba Bao Ya (Eight Jewel Duck)